Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vancouver police officers facing Cuban "justice"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The girl was on an S-Trip Grade 12 trip. My daughter went to Cuba with the same company when she was in Grade 12. She indicated there was not a lot of supervision; eg. getting alcohol and doing your own thing within the resort.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proudtobegreen View Post

Reminds me of a local happening a few years ago. School canoe trip, a girl known for being willing, gets her some one night. At the wind up party, some girls are talking about it, and her parents overheard. Rather than admit the truth, she played the rape card. Nothing came of it, other than the boy had a couple of months of hell to live through. Oh ya, and no more school canoe trips for our school.
      On my elementary school’s canoe trips the male teacher had sex with female students. He eventually went to jail.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maverick View Post

On my elementary school’s canoe trips the male teacher had sex with female students. He eventually went to jail.
        Story, kids had a grad party. Not sanctioned by the school because there is booze involved. Kid who has just graduated does it with one of the teachers. Now technically the party wasn't endorsed by the school, boy is 18 and out of school so nothing illegal actually happened. Just funny when I see her or her husband around town.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sofaking View Post

Story, kids had a grad party. Not sanctioned by the school because there is booze involved. Kid who has just graduated does it with one of the teachers. Now technically the party wasn't endorsed by the school, boy is 18 and out of school so nothing illegal actually happened. Just funny when I see her or her husband around town.
          She must be about 70 now, right? I mean, how old are you? I'm just doing the math here...

Comment

• Originally posted by rockford35 View Post

She must be about 70 now, right? I mean, how old are you? I'm just doing the math here...
            Lol I'm 44 she is about the same age as me give or take. The son graduating tells me that the kid he wen't to school with screwed a teacher at the party and I'm like what? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Sofaking View Post

Lol I'm 44 she is about the same age as me give or take. The son graduating tells me that the kid he wen't to school with screwed a teacher at the party and I'm like what? Lol
              Is she a young, hot 44? Or what was the appeal? Just alcohol? So many questions now

Comment

• Originally posted by Proudtobegreen View Post

Is she a young, hot 44? Or what was the appeal? Just alcohol? So many questions now
                Yea she isn't bad, the boy wasn't abused.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X