Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by go riders View Post
    Nice! I can't wait for all the nerds to complain about it.

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to it. I've enjoyed all the latest Star Wars movies and the fact that most of the cosplay nerds complain about them somehow makes them more enjoyable.

Comment

• Originally posted by footballisgood View Post

That's what I thought too. I'm not sure what I think about that. A lot of years would have passed in that continuity. Why go into hiding for that long if he survived? Who would be the second in the rule of two? Ben or Rey?
      Who says hes alive? The whole trailer is listening to a monologue of a dead guy...

Comment

• Originally posted by lerriuqs View Post

Who says hes alive? The whole trailer is listening to a monologue of a dead guy...
        Exactly, its just a teaser, no relation to the Narrative. Most times the scenes used don't even make it to the movie. I am not sure they are even done reshoots.
        Last edited by voice of reason; 04-12-2019, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by voice of reason View Post

Exactly, its just a teaser, no relation to the Narrative. Most times the scenes used don't even make it to the movie. I am not sure they are even done reshoots.
          Exactly. I still remember one of the earlier trailers had Boba Fett making his way out of the Sarlacc pit... so far, no Boba.

Comment

• @WookOfficial

Thanks to a new Disney press release, we now know release dates for the next three Star Wars films to be released The Rise of Skywalker!

Untitled Star Wars: 12/16/22
            Untitled Star Wars: 12/20/24
            Untitled Star Wars: 12/18/26 https://t.co/sgZ2MVx1Gq
            Ya friggin Pigeon

Comment

• There is a great Canadian movie out nation-wide and will be opening in Regina from May 10 to 16 at Rainbow Cinemas. The Grizzlies is a true story of a Saskatchewan teacher who goes up to Kugluktuk to teach. He finds a struggling small town with a high suicide rate. He started a lacrosse program to give the students hope. I grew up with this guy, so I cannot wait to see it. It has received rave reviews from many film festivals this spring. It has been a very long journey to get this movie created. It started in 2007 as an ESPN clip

https://www.thegrizzliesmovie.com/
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32vBv0-rA0Q

I hope some of you take the time and go watch this film

Comment

• Originally posted by Beerbaron19 View Post
                There is a great Canadian movie out nation-wide and will be opening in Regina from May 10 to 16 at Rainbow Cinemas. The Grizzlies is a true story of a Saskatchewan teacher who goes up to Kugluktuk to teach. He finds a struggling small town with a high suicide rate. He started a lacrosse program to give the students hope. I grew up with this guy, so I cannot wait to see it. It has received rave reviews from many film festivals this spring. It has been a very long journey to get this movie created. It started in 2007 as an ESPN clip

https://www.thegrizzliesmovie.com/
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32vBv0-rA0Q

I hope some of you take the time and go watch this film
                Thanks for posting this. I see that it is at the Roxy in Saskatoon on Friday, I'll have to see when show times are. I'm playing lacrosse at 630, but maybe there's a later showing? This looks like a good movie and a great story

Comment

• The new Spiderman looks pretty good
                  Ya friggin Pigeon

Comment

• Originally posted by Giventofly View Post
                    The new Spiderman looks pretty good
                    I am not a huge fan of Tom Holland (however I really enjoyed the Andrew Garfield Spiderman that everyone seems to hate, so what do I know?), but the story looks very good, the continuity from EndGame will be interesting with how they are going to set up the next dozen movies, and I am extremely curious about the Mysterio storyline since they seem to have him as a good guy. Is it an illusion? Is it because he is from a different earth where he actually is a good guy? Does something happen that will turn him bad?

Comment

• Originally posted by steve04 View Post

I am not a huge fan of Tom Holland (however I really enjoyed the Andrew Garfield Spiderman that everyone seems to hate, so what do I know?), but the story looks very good, the continuity from EndGame will be interesting with how they are going to set up the next dozen movies, and I am extremely curious about the Mysterio storyline since they seem to have him as a good guy. Is it an illusion? Is it because he is from a different earth where he actually is a good guy? Does something happen that will turn him bad?
                      From the trailer it seems like Fury thinks he's good, and that he's definitely the good guy of his own story, but that his idea of doing good may also involve a lot of people dying. I'm guessing that Spiderman may have a problem with that.

Comment

• Somebody has probably already posted this, but since I have a 4 year old daughter who LOVES the original Lion King and I am a child of the Lion King era, I am excited for this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtHHd_QiUUg&t=57s
                        Last edited by bzborow1; 05-10-2019, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• Just watched The Front Runner on a plane. Great story about an event I remember pretty well as a kid. Gary Hart getting caught with a model on the yacht Monkey Business.

Well made add and acted film that shows the early change of the media into what they are today.

Directed by JasonReitman so he puts lots of comedians in it. Like Bill Burr as a sleezy reporter.

Comment

• John Wick 3 was awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by lerriuqs View Post
                              John Wick 3 was awesome.
                              I'm late to the whole John Wick thing, but just finished watching the first one. Wow. That was awesome. Can't wait to watch 2 and 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
                                Ill be checking this one out.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X