Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by regina View Post

Jeepers right ! total shat show.

I was surprised at the lack of police communication between not just states but counties. It's hard to imagine where there was a crime committed in 1974 and no DNA facts were applicable.
    John Wayne Gacy was even worse. We have 30 missing kids that at one point all worked as a day labour for a certain construction company and it took 30 dead kids to finally put the pieces together.

Man the 70s were messed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clambake View Post

John Wayne Gacy was even worse. We have 30 missing kids that at one point all worked as a day labour for a certain construction company and it took 30 dead kids to finally put the pieces together.

It all started with the bell bottom pants . Can't get more messed than that. Who can ride a bike with those things on you just can't .

Comment

It all started with the bell bottom pants . Can't get more messed than that. Who can ride a bike with those things on you just can't .
        Tell me how do you get an upside down ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clambake View Post

Wasn't that the guy that dressed as a clown? SO friggin creepy.

Comment

Getting pants caught in the chain was an occurance every mile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnum View Post

It was the bull legged bike riding era to be sure and it was not cool to leave the chain guard in place. The bigger rip in the bell bottom , way cool .

Comment

I solved that with a rubber jar ring sealer around the bottom of my pants, but yeah, sometimes I tied myself right up in the chain.

Comment

• Originally posted by squish View Post

I solved that with a rubber jar ring sealer around the bottom of my pants, but yeah, sometimes I tied myself right up in the chain.
                  There was also the pant clip - a little metal clip - that a person could use when they couldn't be seen, but once you got close to your buddies or school, you needed to ditch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by flatlandriderfan View Post

There was also the pant clip - a little metal clip - that a person could use when they couldn't be seen, but once you got close to your buddies or school, you needed to ditch it.
                    Yeah. Mom bought me one but I promptly lost it. She was mad.

Comment

That's why no one ever wanted to be seen with you.

Comment

That's why no one ever wanted to be seen with you.
                        Among the litany of reasons.

Comment

Those guys in Aspen hey. Wow.
                          Even the Seattle PD. They knew his name was Ted, that he drove a beige/yellow bug, that he hung out near the university where the first victims disappeared, and they had a partial description from the girl at the lake. And they still weren't able to pick him up and question him????

Comment

• The Exorcism of Emily Rose

Canadian 2005
                            Based on a true story . Tom Wilkinson shines as always and a very solid cast put forth by Canadian folks who surrounded him.

One of the better horror movies. If one believes in one u must believe in the other , as the story is told through the room of the court rooms .

Available on NF

Comment

• My daughter and I are looking forward to "How to Train you Dragon: The Hidden World" next weekend.

Comment

• Just saw Darkest Hour with Gary Oldman. Absolutely amazing. His oscar was well deserved.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X