Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Movies




    Awesome Mix, Vol. 2
    01 “Mr. Blue Sky” — Electric Light Orchestra
    02 “Fox on the Run” — Sweet
    03 “Lake Shore Drive” — Aliotta Haynes Jeremiah
    04 “The Chain” — Fleetwood Mac
    05 “Bring It on Home to Me” — Sam Cooke
    06 “Southern Nights” — Glen Campbell
    07 “My Sweet Lord” — George Harrison
    08 “Brandy (You’re a Fine Girl)” — Looking Glass
    09 “Come a Little Bit Closer” — Jay and the Americans
    10 “Wham Bang Shang-A-Lang” — Silver
    11 “Surrender” — Cheap Trick
    12 “Father and Son” — Yusuf / Cat Stevens
    13 “Flashlight” — Parliament
    14 “Guardians Inferno” — The Sneepers featuring David Hasselhoff

  • #2
    That might be worth watching just for the sound track ^^^ some great tunes there!

    Comment


    • #3
      The music is what made the first one so fun. Looking forward to taking the boy to this movie.

      Comment


      • #4
        I just watched the fate of the furious.

        Man, you really have to check your brain at the door to watch that one.
        Still not bad if you can get over how stupid it was.

        Comment


        • #5
          People liking Guardians of the Galaxy for the songs might be interested in "Everybody Wants Some!!" Incredible soundtrack:

          “My Sharona” — The Knack
          “Gold”— John Stewart ft. Stevie Nicks
          “Driver’s Seat” — Sniff ‘n’ The Tears
          “Rapper’s Delight” — Sugar Hill Gang
          “I Want You to Want Me (Live)” — Cheap Trick
          “I’m Bad (I’m Nationwide)” — ZZ Top
          “Take Your Time, Do It Right” — SOS Band
          “Let’s Get Serious” — Jermaine Jackson
          “Shake Your Groove Thing” — Peaches & Herb
          “Give Up The Funk (Tear The Roof Off The Sucker)” — Parliament
          “Driving Me Backwards” — Brian Eno
          “Lookin’ For Love” — Johnny Lee
          “Miss Broadway” — Belle Epoque
          “All Night Long” — Joe Walsh
          “Sleep Dirt” — Frank Zappa
          “Heart Of Glass” — Blondie
          “Urgent” — Foreigner
          “Romeo’s Tune” — Steve Forbert
          “Ladies Night” — Kool & The Gang
          “Bad Girls” — Donna Summer
          “Good Times” — Chic
          “Drivin’ My Life Away” — Eddie Rabbitt
          “Cotton-Eyed Joe” — Beau Smith
          “Every 1’s A Winner” — Hot Chocolate
          “Fearless” — Pink Floyd
          “Another One Bites The Dust” — Queen
          “Alternative Ulster” — Stiff Little Fingers
          “Frat Cars” — Riverboat Gamblers
          “Gilligan’s Island” — Riverboat Gamblers
          “Heartbreaker” — Pat Benatar
          “Everybody Wants Some!” — Van Halen
          “Ain’t Talkin’ ‘Bout Love” — Van Halen
          “Treat Me Right” — Pat Benatar
          “Because the Night” — Patti Smith Group
          “Whip It” — Devo
          “Rough Boys” — Pete Townshend
          “Maybe I’m a Fool” — Eddie Money
          “Cars” — Gary Numan
          “Pop Muzik” — M
          “Minimum Wage” — The BusBoys
          “Third Uncle” — Brian Eno
          “No Judy” — Standing Waves
          “Hand In Hand” — Dire Straits
          “Good Times Roll” — The Cars
          “Cherokee ChaChow” — The TWITA Boys



          All The Songs In Richard Linklater's ‘Everybody Wants Some!!’ Including Foreigner, Van Halen, Blondie, The Cars, Devo & More

          Comment


          • #6
            Good music, but that movie annoyed the crap out of me for the most part. Watched it on a plane.

            Comment


            • #7
              I can't wait for the 2nd one. Baby Groot looks hilarious. I have to see the first one again to remind myself of the gags. A friend of mine and I pick what looks like a horrid movie from the premise and trailers and go just to laugh. This year's choice was King Kong. Definitely not good but not as bad as we hoped. We absolutely nailed the theme of terrible movie with last year's selection: Independence Day 2.

              Comment


              • #8
                Ya friggin Pigeon

                Comment


                • #9


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post
                    I can't wait for the 2nd one. Baby Groot looks hilarious. I have to see the first one again to remind myself of the gags. A friend of mine and I pick what looks like a horrid movie from the premise and trailers and go just to laugh. This year's choice was King Kong. Definitely not good but not as bad as we hoped. We absolutely nailed the theme of terrible movie with last year's selection: Independence Day 2.
                    Gotta love bad movies! Sometimes so bad you have to see them again. I think Doom Generation tops that list for me.
                    Is it May yet?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by juice View Post

                      Gotta love bad movies! Sometimes so bad you have to see them again. I think Doom Generation tops that list for me.
                      Man

                      The Doom generation was awful lol. That's going back a few years now. I will have to check YouTube for it.

                      If you want to see something so bad it's actually kind of good, watch the room. Total cult classic.

                      Comment


                      • juice
                        juice commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Just googled it, and I don't think I've seen that one. Thanks.

                    • #12
                      Just watched "The Founder" starring Michael Keaton as Ray Kroc, the "founder" of McDonalds. Not an entirely flattering biography of the man, but very interesting nonetheless. Follows his life from being a blender salesman and on to how he took McDonalds from the McDonald brothers, and made it what it is today. Impressive and maddening at the same time. A great man, but also deeply flawed.

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Watched Lion last week, outstanding movie based on a true story.

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by squish View Post
                          Just watched "The Founder" starring Michael Keaton as Ray Kroc, the "founder" of McDonalds. Not an entirely flattering biography of the man, but very interesting nonetheless. Follows his life from being a blender salesman and on to how he took McDonalds from the McDonald brothers, and made it what it is today. Impressive and maddening at the same time. A great man, but also deeply flawed.
                          It was a great film. Watched it tonight.

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            I recently watched "Hidden Figures" about several black women who worked as computers for NASA in the 60's during the early years of space flight. These women did some pretty groundbreaking things, despite the sexism and racism so prevalent at the time.

                            Comment


                            • ROFLMAO
                              ROFLMAO commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Saw if a few weeks ago. Good show.

                          Announcement

                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.

                          Announcement

                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X