Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's on Netflix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought season 1>2>3

Great series still

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeywalters View Post
      I thought season 1>2>3

Great series still
      Tough to rank the seasons. I think maybe 1 & 3 and 2 a bit back, although it finished strong. Just looked it up and it seems there will be a Season 4, probably in 2020 so looking forward to that.

Comment

• This show “Black Summer” looks pretty good - walking deadish for sure, but the zombies appear to have a bit more of a motor to them - gonna watch it in the near future

Comment

• Season 5 of Bosch is on Prime. Prime sort of pisses me off because they don't stick a "new season"tag on their series.

Anyhow, how it ended off says that there is another season next year.

Comment

• We have been binge watching the epic Korean series "Mr. Sunshine", just outstanding TV if you are ok with subtitles.

Comment

• Originally posted by steve04 View Post
              This show “Black Summer” looks pretty good - walking deadish for sure, but the zombies appear to have a bit more of a motor to them - gonna watch it in the near future
              Two episodes in and I'm going to keep watching.
              Is it May yet?

Comment

• Finished up The Bodyguard. Really enjoyed it. Lots of twists and turns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldsmith78 View Post
                  Finished up The Bodyguard. Really enjoyed it. Lots of twists and turns.
                  When I finished it up last year I was pumped for a second season. Sounds like the director is working on Line of Duty (another good show) and Bodyguard is put on hold for now.... but it will happen.
                  Ya friggin Pigeon

Comment

• Originally posted by Giventofly View Post

When I finished it up last year I was pumped for a second season. Sounds like the director is working on Line of Duty (another good show) and Bodyguard is put on hold for now.... but it will happen.
                    Season 5 of Line of Duty should on Netflix soon as its almost done broadcasting in the UK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnum View Post
                      Season 5 of Bosch is on Prime. Prime sort of pisses me off because they don't stick a "new season"tag on their series.

Anyhow, how it ended off says that there is another season next year.
                      How is that series—, worth it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeywalters View Post

How is that series—, worth it?
                        If you are like me and tune into many of the BBC police drama shows, this is right in the mix and as an added bonus, no need for subtitles.

Comment

• Comment

• Shameless is awesome. Just started season 8

Comment

• I liked Bodyguard. I have been watching season 1 of Animal Kingdom, it’s about a family of bank robbers/heist guys and their scary Mom, fun to party with - but hell to live next door to. Good performances by the cast without being over the top all the time.
                              TD Riders!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tee Wrecks View Post
                                I liked Bodyguard. I have been watching season 1 of Animal Kingdom, it’s about a family of bank robbers/heist guys and their scary Mom, fun to party with - but hell to live next door to. Good performances by the cast without being over the top all the time.
                                Reminded me of point break... the vibe of it anyways.
                                Ya friggin Pigeon

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X