Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's on Netflix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mallard View Post
    My 12 year old grandson is over watching a movie called "Moneyball". Not something I would have thought would interest a child that age. What a snooze fest so far.
    Great book and movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by squish View Post
      Last person on earth I think to see Birdbox last night. Overall I give it a big ďmehĒ. Good suspense, but nothing is ever really revealed about these demons, or the people who are immune to them. Overall itís just kind of shallow. Which I suppose probably means sequels.
      2 hours lost forever

.... could have been on riderfans instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by steve04 View Post
        Watched a movie called ďAdriftĒ that I really enjoyed about a young couple yachting across the ocean - hit a storm that destroys their ship and of course they are off course, so they are essentially drifting in the ocean with limited supplies - based on a true story
        Decent.
        The Life of Pi without the lion.

Comment

• life in pieces is pretty good, just getting into watching it now

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnum View Post

Same as the Robert Redford one except more dialogue?
            Havenít seen that one sorry!

Comment

• Originally posted by steve04 View Post

Havenít seen that one sorry!
              "All is Lost"

Comment

• Originally posted by danno View Post

Decent.
                The Life of Pi without the lion.
                I think it was a Tiger.

Comment

• A number of people mentioned You. I finished it tonight. Sure set things up nicely for Season 2

Comment

• Two episodes into "Black Earth Rising". It's really, really good so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnum View Post

I think it was a Tiger.
                      You might be right .... but I think it was all a figment of his imagination ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldguard View Post
                        Two episodes into "Black Earth Rising". It's really, really good so far.
                        Thanks for the tip OG ....

Comment

• Originally posted by mrguy View Post
                          Unsolved Mysteries is being Rebooted. https://deadline.com/2019/01/netflix...vy-1202537462/

Not sure it will be as enjoyable without Robert Stack but I'll give it a go. I enjoyed the original.
                          FYI if you have Amazon Prime, the original is on there. Itís interesting to watch now, because some of the cases have been solved since then. Actually if you do have Amazon Prime (can also watch on YouTube) Buzzfeed Unsolved is pretty fun to watch. Some are stories youíve heard, others probably not. The story of the Hinterkaifeck murders is one of the creepiest Iíve seen. Thereís a good one about an art heist as well. And the hosts make it fun (the first host was a bit of a bore).

As for Netflix, if youíre into documentary type shows, The Ted Bundy Tapes is good. The Fyre Festival documentary is pretty fascinating as well. Until the end, I couldnít tell if the guy was just in way over is head or if he was a crook from the beginning. What he did when he was out on bail sealed it for me though lol.

When I canít decide what to watch, Friends and How I Met Your Mother are good stand bys. Iím pretty much always in the mood for those two!

Comment

• Originally posted by danno View Post

You might be right .... but I think it was all a figment of his imagination ....
                            The animals represented each person on the boat, but yes it was all in his imagination.

Good movie!

Comment

• *Abducted in Plain Sight* documentary. Parents are complete idiots.

Comment

• We just started watching Shameless. William H. Macy is just great! A little upset I didn't hear about this one sooner

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X