Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's on Netflix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bates View Post

Watched Bosch a few years ago on cable, good series about a messed up Cop. Really have to follow closely though which I sometimes find tough.
    But so much better minus the ads!

Comment

• Originally posted by danno View Post

But so much better minus the ads!
      PVR and watch later, pushing fast forward a few times isn't so bad. I hate commerci

Comment

• Here's what's coming to Netflix Canada in February. This month's movies and TV shows include all three parts to Back to the Future.

Comment

• Series like the Expanse and season 2 of Falling Water is coming to Amazon Prime Video Canada in February, 2019.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bates View Post

Watched Bosch a few years ago on cable, good series about a messed up Cop. Really have to follow closely though which I sometimes find tough.
            Bosch is a great show!
            ZC gets another chance to feed cram sammiches!

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeywalters View Post

A couple more Ozzie shows;
              Glitch
              Wanted

Very different shows. Don’t know your tastes but I liked them both.
              Thanks, will check them out.

Comment

• The Ted Bundy Tapes
                Ya friggin Pigeon

Comment

• Originally posted by Fizz View Post

I watched Wanted, I enjoyed it. I will have to check out Glitch.
                  Thanks
                  Glitch is really good. I recommend that one

Comment

• Watched a movie called “Adrift” that I really enjoyed about a young couple yachting across the ocean - hit a storm that destroys their ship and of course they are off course, so they are essentially drifting in the ocean with limited supplies - based on a true story

Comment

• Originally posted by steve04 View Post
                      Watched a movie called “Adrift” that I really enjoyed about a young couple yachting across the ocean - hit a storm that destroys their ship and of course they are off course, so they are essentially drifting in the ocean with limited supplies - based on a true story
                      Same as the Robert Redford one except more dialogue?

Comment

• Originally posted by danno View Post

I believe this was produced in 2014. So not sure where else it has played. Did not know about the books.
                        Written by Michael Connelly. Great series following Harry Bosch.

Comment

• My 12 year old grandson is over watching a movie called "Moneyball". Not something I would have thought would interest a child that age. What a snooze fest so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mallard View Post
                            My 12 year old grandson is over watching a movie called "Moneyball". Not something I would have thought would interest a child that age. What a snooze fest so far.
                            Excellent movie, especially for baseball fans. Kid has good taste
                            Ya friggin Pigeon

Comment

• Originally posted by Giventofly View Post

Excellent movie, especially for baseball fans. Kid has good taste
                              He's the baseball fan alright. Had it been football I think I'd have liked it a lot more.

Comment

• Last person on earth I think to see Birdbox last night. Overall I give it a big “meh”. Good suspense, but nothing is ever really revealed about these demons, or the people who are immune to them. Overall it’s just kind of shallow. Which I suppose probably means sequels.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X