Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's on Netflix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's on Netflix

Netflix thread. Have at 'er. New episodes to "The Last Kingdom" posted weekly now. Great show. Into Season Two now.

I've been stuck on Riverdale. Absolutely LOVE that show. Even if its ruining the comic books from my childhood

Comment

Just watching season 5 of Scott and Bailey, continues to be outstanding TV.

Comment

Originally posted by danno View Post
        Yup.

(You will not be surprised to find I agree with you on that. It's really just me taking an excuse to see if I can actually post something -- or if I still remember how.)

Comment

Trailer Park Boys.....I won't spoil it but the Darth Vader parody had me rolling.....

Comment

Don't know if it's on Netflix, but "Single Handed" is worth a look. Police drama, on the dark side, set in rural Ireland.

Comment

I'm trying to watch Iron Fist but haven't felt the need to continue watching after the first episode. Meanwhile, I started watching "The Office" from the beginning...again.

Comment

I actually started watching a show called 13 Reasons Why and have been surprised. It's very good, but very depressing.

Comment

Originally posted by danno View Post
                  I really like those British police shows, way more realistic than the bang bang shoot em' up US stuff.
                  I like Broadchurch also, I think you recommended that one too.

Comment

• Andy
                    Andy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Have you been watching season 3 of Broadchurch? It's terrible, but I still am completely sucked in. How is there a town with, like, 800 residents, all in some way connected, yet the police force (which inexplicably has a full forensics and CID unit in a spectacular building) doesn't seem to know any of these people. Still better than most American cop shows, though. MILLAR!

Not on netflix, but I did finally get into Westworld. Hot damn that's a good show! Original idea, fantastic writing and execution.

Comment

• Andy
                    Andy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I loved it, but it's based on a movie from the 1970's - a totally different take on it, though.

Was talking with my wife about whether it's still cheating if you're having sex with a robot. I lost that argument, so I guess I won't be making a visit once it opens...

Mystery Science Theatre 3000 is back! New cast though (same robots, new voices), but they seem alright.

Comment

Realize it's on Amazon and not Netflix but I am loving "The Man in the High Castle"

Comment

I watched through all of "Shameless" I really enjoyed it, the story is interesting and I enjoyed the characters.

Comment

The series Bordertown is worth watching. Finnish production with subtitles. Similar to The Bridge from Denmark.

Comment

Finally signed up to Netflix. I think a "Black Mirror" binge will be first on the list. Any recommendations for what to see next? I like Brit crime/mystery series, documentaries (especially true crime), WWII stuff, oddball indy movies. So many choices available -- are there any overlooked gems I should see?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X