Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weather thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	0F58A8B6-2100-4FEE-B150-6913CF9D8F27.png
Views:	1
Size:	283.9 KB
ID:	401563 Click image for larger version

Name:	3F5F2D00-4FAE-4BB0-A2E0-351A1C48081B.png
Size:	387.7 KB
ID:	401562

Comment

• Originally posted by jenius View Post
      Saskatoon Public Library

Yesterday at 4:19 PM

Please note, we have decided to relocate this Robert Munsch book from our Fiction section to our Non-Fiction section.

Image may contain: one or more people

Well played!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Feb 8 Regina.png
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	401554
        Missed opportunity to click on Fahrenheit as well

Comment

• At 5am Environment Canada had it at -41c for Carlyle. Still a ways to go to catch Feb/96. Feb1/96 on my farm thermometer reading was -48f. On the 2nd was -46f. All time lows in my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grainshoveler View Post
            At 5am Environment Canada had it at -41c for Carlyle. Still a ways to go to catch Feb/96. Feb1/96 on my farm thermometer reading was -48f. On the 2nd was -46f. All time lows in my life.
            Is that where you live?

Comment

At 5am Environment Canada had it at -41c for Carlyle. Still a ways to go to catch Feb/96. Feb1/96 on my farm thermometer reading was -48f. On the 2nd was -46f. All time lows in my life.
              My wife is from Arcola.
              Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• Originally posted by CalgaryRiderFan View Post

Is that where you live?
                I am 25 minutes s. e of Carlyle . Carlyle is closest place Environment Canada regognizes

Comment

• Buddy of mine is in Florida now. Guess it above normal there and was +29 yesterday.

Comment

Buddy of mine is in Florida now. Guess it above normal there and was +29 yesterday.
                    Freezing in AZ, relatively.

Comment

I am 25 minutes s. e of Carlyle . Carlyle is closest place Environment Canada regognizes
                      It always catches my interest when someone talks about that part of the province since we spend our first 5 years in Canada in Carnduff

Comment

It always catches my interest when someone talks about that part of the province since we spend our first 5 years in Canada in Carnduff
                        Cool...I am 20 miles straight north of Carnduff.

Comment

One of my best friends from HS and practically neighbors runs a restaurant there.

Comment

In January, 1972 my father had been in the hospital and the morning he got out & came home it was -52F. The kitchen window on the house faced the street and you could barely see the street for the ice fog. You couldn't see the houses across the street at all. If it can be a 'saving grace' there was zero wind.
                            Last edited by Mallard; 02-08-2019, 10:54 AM.
                            Nothing like a whole off season to choke on cram sammiches!

Comment

Me too, I spent the first 6 years of my career chasing rigs in that part of the world. Spent time in Carlyle, Arcola (in the Willistone Wildcatter days) and other towns around there... Redvers, Alida, Manor, Storthoaks, Lampman, Steelman. It was kind of a big adventure for a young kid.

Comment

• August 11, 2018, daytime high for Regina was +42.3*C. This morning, Regina's low was -43*C. What a difference 6 months makes.
                                The last time we did this much of a temp swing in a 12 month period was 1988-89 and before that, 1937.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X