Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weather thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post

I was just wondering that the other day. I stopped as I was busy, and thought to myself, "I wondered by AtlanticRiderFan moved away from Saskatoon?"
    One of the great mysteries that was lost when the original RF.com was sucked into the abyss.
    Rider QB Scrappin in Full Swing

Comment

• Originally posted by Bates View Post

St John is the armpit of Atlantic Canadian Cities. Owned a business there for a decade, one of the least visited by myself or management team.
      *Saint John

And how long ago was this? You keep saying it smells, but it rarely smells anymore with exception to the immediate area of pulp & paper mill. You never even lived here as far as I know.

I'm not going to argue the weather anymore; it's alright if you guys prefer Saskatchewan winters, but I prefer the generally milder temperatures here, even with more snow (which usually doesn't stick for very long at one time).

Originally posted by Rider_Stronson View Post

I was just wondering that the other day. I stopped as I was busy, and thought to myself, "I wondered by AtlanticRiderFan moved away from Saskatoon?"
      Yeah, like I said, just in case. Some people questioned it a while back, so just following up

Comment

• Originally posted by AtlanticRiderFan View Post

*Saint John

And how long ago was this? You keep saying it smells, but it rarely smells anymore with exception to the immediate area of pulp & paper mill. You never even lived here as far as I know.

I'm not going to argue the weather anymore; it's alright if you guys prefer Saskatchewan winters, but I prefer the generally milder temperatures here, even with more snow (which usually doesn't stick for very long at one time).

Yeah, like I said, just in case. Some people questioned it a while back, so just following up
        I'm just teasin'

Comment

*Saint John

If it's not ok to bring someone home who "rarely smells anymore" what makes it any more acceptable to live in that smell?

Comment

• Originally posted by CanuckRider View Post

If it's not ok to bring someone home who "rarely smells anymore" what makes it any more acceptable to live in that smell?
            You get used to it, or so I am told... LOL

Comment

*Saint John

Sold out about 10 years ago. It smells from the refinery and doubles down on the mill. It comes in a distant 3rd in New Brunswick's best Cities.

Comment

• Coldest night of this winter solstice to be sure tonight .

Comment

• -20 is going to be shorts weather at this rate

Comment

• Originally posted by regina View Post
                    Coldest night of this winter solstice to be sure tonight .
                    Remind me why we live here again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bates View Post

Sold out about 10 years ago. It smells from the refinery and doubles down on the mill. It comes in a distant 3rd in New Brunswick's best Cities.
                      You mean it doesn't smell like McCain's french fries?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyree View Post

You mean it doesn't smell like McCain's french fries?
                        Wrong area.

Comment

• Saskatoon Public Library

Yesterday at 4:19 PM

Please note, we have decided to relocate this Robert Munsch book from our Fiction section to our Non-Fiction section.

Image may contain: one or more people

Comment

• No let up. Modern day cold records being shattered in various places in N. America. Including in Saskatchewan. Saskatoon and Regina are getting drubbed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Feb 8.png
Views:	1
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	401552

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Feb 8 Regina.png
Views:	1
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	401554

Comment

• It was-42 in Regina when i got back home at 5:30 after driving someone to work. Kee-kee bird sang again.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X