Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tiger Williams charged with sexual assault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnum View Post

A MacLean and MacLean song..............I wonder who's grabbing her by the *** tonight.....................it was Tiger.
    Or boobs. They're grrrrrrreatttt. Wait, wrong tiger.

Comment

I also played against Tiger in a beer league in North Vancouver many years ago. Only 1 game as I was just sparing for a team. He was super aggressive and seemed like he was going to snap on someone at any moment. Cut to a few years after that I tried out for the Vancouver Voodoo roller hockey team and Tiger was the head coach. He snapped several times during the tryouts because guys did some drills different than he wanted. Smashed a few sticks, and I honestly thought he was going to punch somebody. And, as was mentioned earlier, he has no filter.

Comment

The flight attendants (or whatever they are called in the military) refused to fly back with him. Combine that with the fact he soiled his pants tells me the problem was a little bit more than a spank on the bum. Disgusting old POS in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sofaking View Post
          The flight attendants (or whatever they are called in the military) refused to fly back with him. Combine that with the fact he soiled his pants tells me the problem was a little bit more than a spank on the bum. Disgusting old POS in my opinion.
          Aww, come on, probably just locker room stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by green_machine_#1 View Post

Aww, come on, probably just locker room stuff!
            Boys will be boys ...

Comment

severe towel whippin
              Never fear failure. Fear average. Fear safe. Fear normal.

Comment

Met the guy on several occasions. He is a complete loser and stuck in 1930s mentality.

I think the person who said no filter got it right. I'd add no brain as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sofaking View Post
                  Where did the "soiled his pants" come from? I only see it in your and Tyree's posts.

Comment

Originally posted by go riders View Post

Where did the "soiled his pants" come from? I only see it in your and Tyree's posts.
                    Same here. I've read a few articles and dont remember seeing that.
                    You guys makin stuff up?

Comment

I read the soiled pants as well but can't recall where??

Comment

It's the third tweet down at https://twitter.com/CBCAlerts/status/962059298648899589, but unsubstantiated.

Comment

Sure enough,there it is!
                          Embarassing!

Comment

Sofaking and Tyree were in charge of cleaning the seat

Comment

Originally posted by green_machine_#1 View Post

Sofaking and Tyree were in charge of cleaning the seat
                              Saw it on a TV news report to be honest. I don't recall the network.

Comment

That's what I was wondering.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X