Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Price of Food Truck Permits in Regina on the Rise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price of Food Truck Permits in Regina on the Rise

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4690069

Does anyone know if you can bring your dog to stand in line for a food truck?

Comment

Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post
      Are you open to suggestions where you and your dog can go?

Comment

Food Trucks permits in Regina on the rise????

This is the actual headline of the article linked in the OP........ "Regina food trucks not renewing permits as city ups price"

Should have added price on the rise in the title.

Comment

Sadly it's beginning to look like your dog is your only friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus View Post
            Food Trucks permits in Regina on the rise????

This is the actual headline of the article linked in the OP........ "Regina food trucks not renewing permits as city ups price"

Should have added price on the rise in the title.
            Yeah, OP doesn't strike me as a headline writer and should probably just copy and paste without taking artistic license.

Comment

Originally posted by coralharbour View Post

Sadly it's beginning to look like your dog is your only friend.
              Hahaha sadly its being confirmed that you have zero sense of humour lol.

Im impressed youre up so late. I thought you retired commissionaires go to bed by 7.
              Last edited by Bingo_Arms; 06-05-2018, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pappcam View Post

Yeah, OP doesn't strike me as a headline writer and should probably just copy and paste without taking artistic license.
                Sadly it wont let me edit the title

Comment

Originally posted by jenius View Post

Are you open to suggestions where you and your dog can go?
                  Probably one of those poor slobs who thinks that wandering around with a dog is a good way to pick up women.

Comment

Probably one of those poor slobs who thinks that wandering around with a dog is a good way to pick up women.
                    Hate to break it to you but wandering around with a dog is a good way to meet women and I'm not a poor slob, just a great way to start a conversation. Did Lassie crap on your lawn or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Sofaking View Post

Hate to break it to you but wandering around with a dog is a good way to meet women and I'm not a poor slob, just a great way to start a conversation. Did Lassie crap on your lawn or something?
                      No I never needed a prop. I really do think it's sad that some guys don't have the confidence or personality to "start a conversation" on their own.

Comment

Hahaha sadly its being confirmed that you have zero sense of humour lol.

Im impressed youre up so late. I thought you retired commissionaires go to bed by 7.
                        So you think Commissionaires, who are mostly veterans, and whose work is grossly under appreciated are a subject of derision?

I have no problem with people taking a shot at my career but picking on the Commissionaires is pretty low, even for you.

Comment

That's not my dog

Comment

No I never needed a prop. I really do think it's sad that some guys don't have the confidence or personality to "start a conversation" on their own.
                            One must live a sad life if all they do is complain about what other people are doing with a smug sense of superiority. Especially about a dog, of all things.

Comment

You maniac!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X