Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian Isis member "jihadi jack" begs to return home

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C.M.Burns View Post

whoa. I never said I was an ancient geezer!
    Yeah, but you are!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyree View Post

Yeah, but you are!
      I'm already in the works with Mrs. Burns to whack him for the insurance money. Sucks to be him.

Comment

Originally posted by prairiechickin View Post

I'm already in the works with Mrs. Burns to whack him for the insurance money. Sucks to be him.
        Ummmmmmmm .... Too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by danno View Post

Ummmmmmmm .... Too soon.
          OK, I made that up, just trying to keep things light.

Comment

Originally posted by prairiechickin View Post

She's already sending divorce lawyers after me. That's a fate worse than death.

Comment

Originally posted by C.M.Burns View Post

She's already sending divorce lawyers after me. That's a fate worse than death.

Comment

Originally posted by NoFlyZone View Post
                Leave him to rot. Commit treason, deal with the consequences.
                I agree with you 1000%, one of the reasons I don't believe in duel citizenship you can only serve one master. The UK does not want any thing to do with him and neither should we, like you said let him rot on the sand dunes.

1984 was a good book and so was Animal farm.
                Pick your battles small enough to win but big enough to matter.

Comment

Originally posted by wheels View Post
                  He’s a Canadian citizen so if possible he should be repatriated.
                  He has duel Citizenship with the UK, they don't want anything to do with him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Letts
                  Jack Abraham Letts
                  1995 (age 22–23)
                  Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
                  British
                  Canadian
                  Jihadi Jack
                  Cherwell School
                  Pick your battles small enough to win but big enough to matter.

Comment

My first question is does he already have a Canadian Passport, or is he asking for one based on his parents?

He was born in the UK, and raised in the UK, in my mind that makes him the UK's problem.

Comment

Originally posted by voice of reason View Post
                      My first question is does he already have a Canadian Passport, or is he asking for one based on his parents?

He was born in the UK, and raised in the UK, in my mind that makes him the UK's problem.
                      UK has washed their hands of him. Rest assured he will become our problem.

Comment

Originally posted by voice of reason View Post

I believe the article I posted a few pages back said parents moved here from U.K. he was born here and then the family moved back to the U.K.

Comment

Meanwhile, my wife and 2-month old baby were physically searched and tested for gunpowder residue while passing through screening at a Canadian airport. Yikes. I don't want this guy back in Canada, why would we?

Comment

Originally posted by VANRIDERFAN View Post

UK has washed their hands of him. Rest assured he will become our problem.
                            The UK does not get to "wash their hands" of these guys. The US is making that clear.

Comment

Reality Check: What could happen if ‘Jihadi Jack’ comes to Canada?

According to this article we have no choice but to bring him back and there maybe no way to charge him

Comment

Originally posted by nachocheese View Post
                                Reality Check: What could happen if ‘Jihadi Jack’ comes to Canada?

According to this article we have no choice but to bring him back and there maybe no way to charge him
                                Wow.. Trudeau better brace himself as this will not end well for his popularity.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X