Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neat twitter sites.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neat twitter sites.

The 80s were great.

https://twitter.com/IL0VEthe80s

I guess all the good ideas have already been taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum View Post
      I don't tweet but Road House was awesome. Watching Patrick and Sam open up a can of whoop. Anyone remember "I don't have 20 bucks"?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sofaking View Post

I don't tweet but Road House was awesome. Watching Patrick and Sam open up a can of whoop. Anyone remember "I don't have 20 bucks"?
          Was going to plant some garden today, but raining out, Roadhouse might be a good waste of a couple of hours.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

You don't have to tweet to use twitter. I use it as a news, sports and other interesting subjects source. Just follow feeds that interest you and that's it. No tweeting required.

Twitter has always been misunderstood because all that's publicized about it are "celebrity" feeds for some reason. I don't follow any celebrities or any real individual feeds because I really don't give a **** about what they have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by pappcam View Post

You don't have to tweet to use twitter. I use it as a news, sports and other interesting subjects source. Just follow feeds that interest you and that's it. No tweeting required.

Twitter has always been misunderstood because all that's publicized about it are "celebrity" feeds for some reason. I don't follow any celebrities or any real individual feeds because I really don't give a **** about what they have to say.
                        Should have said I don't follow twitter but maybe I should.

Comment

Should have said I don't follow twitter but maybe I should.
                          It's basically a news and sports feed for me.

Comment

Originally posted by pappcam View Post

It's basically a news and sports feed for me.
                            about 90% CFL related for me with the rest pretty well these odd ball sites.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X