Tammy Robert, Sask writer\blogger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tammy Robert, Sask writer\blogger

Interesting articles on Sask issues from Tammy Robert. I checked her out after hearing of her from another political writer, and though she is Pro Brad Wall, she sure speaks her mind!
    https://oursask.ca/2017/05/18/why-a-...frican-nation/

She called out the YQR Village Idiot. He's "Bat**** crazy"

Comment

Originally posted by sparkster View Post
      She called out the YQR Village Idiot. He's "Bat**** crazy"
      I am not sure if I am correct but would that be Chad Novak?

Comment

a political blogger?
        no thanks
        Originally posted by Artie-Lange;n69881

But that would mean you are taking the conclusion of an independent, medically-trained neurologist who conducted an in-person examination on the player using an approved concussion testing methodology and personally comparing that to baseline cognitive results, over what "snufy", eight or so beers deep into the evening, saw on TV between bathroom breaks, examining the results of his nose-picking, and yelling out the window at the neighbor's kids.

Comment

Not a bad story, has that sort of whiney tone, and poses no solutions to the shortage of phosphate in the Great Plains, only that African phosphate is immoral or whatever. But that said, I didn't know that about PCS, and like Mosaic, perhaps they can and should look at their suppliers more carefully and look for a more ethical source.

Comment

Her archives are much the same. She does bring to light a lot of facts I didn't know and for a Brad Wall fan and friend sure is harsh on the Sask Party. I like that she doesn't have a political bias and brings more depth to a lot of stories. Spent quite a while going through her archived columns and learned a lot. That's why I thought it would share 😃

Comment

Originally posted by A Rider Fan View Post
              Her archives are much the same. She does bring to light a lot of facts I didn't know and for a Brad Wall fan and friend sure is harsh on the Sask Party. I like that she doesn't have a political bias and brings more depth to a lot of stories. Spent quite a while going through her archived columns and learned a lot. That's why I thought it would share 😃
              The one related to the Boushie case, with all of the crime stats that show there really is no "rural crime spree" was very interesting and well-researched.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X