Land Survey in Regina

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Land Survey in Regina

Putting up a new fence. Old fence posts are all over the place and not straight. I am looking to get a land survey done to do it right and not get in trouble with the neighbors. House on the right is a rental and the rental owner does not care one way or the other. Owner on the left wants to do it together. Any recommendations on land surveyors in Regina and going rates for it in the city?

You really don't need a surveyor, all you need to do is find the property pins. You can rent a property pin locator and find all the corners of your lot then run a string from one to the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Sofaking View Post
      You really don't need a surveyor, all you need to do is find the property pins. You can rent a property pin locator and find all the corners of your lot then run a string from one to the other.
      Great, thank you. Where can I rent them at? Homedepot, A1 rental.. ?

Comment

Originally posted by jollyrider View Post

Great, thank you. Where can I rent them at? Homedepot, A1 rental.. ?
        I've never rented one in Regina so I'm not sure but I would think A1 rental or Regina rent it center. Also if you have a copy of the surveyors certificate for the house it will make the pins easier to find.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X