Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here uses Spotify

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrguy View Post
    Thought I would post this for anyone interested. If you have been thinking about a Spotify premium account or already have one you can get a free google home mini. Good deal. If you dont really want the service you can cancel within the month so really you are getting a google home mini for $10.

https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/googlehome/offer/

From what I read offer is not valid for family plan.
    Awesome. Thanks for posting this

Comment

Just as a side note, I saw on the news today that Apples streaming service for the first time ever now has more paid subscribers than spotify.

Comment

Thought I would post this for anyone interested. If you have been thinking about a Spotify premium account or already have one you can get a free google home mini. Good deal. If you dont really want the service you can cancel within the month so really you are getting a google home mini for $10.

Got it. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Thanks for posting that was able to get my free mini, said they would notify me when it is ready. Not much to it to get a free mini, just enter your account info and your automatically set up to get one.

Comment

Originally posted by painter View Post

Thanks for posting that was able to get my free mini, said they would notify me when it is ready. Not much to it to get a free mini, just enter your account info and your automatically set up to get one.
            Try going back to that link again and click the "check availability" link. I did that after reserving and was able to get my ordered directly through Google.

Comment

For those who redeemed the offer but were unable to order one due to availability, both the black and white are in stock as of 3 minutes ago.

I've been subscribing to Spotify for years and was pleased to see this was not only for new customers. While I have several bluetooth speakers that almost certainly sound better than this one and don't have any plans to start asking Google questions or controlling my lights or whatever, it's hard to turn down "free"!
              Last edited by Andy; 04-15-2019, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X