Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you visit another forum during the malfunction?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, I did visit Lionbackers, The Stamps, Eskimos and Bombers sites to see if someone might have posted WTF happened to the Riderfans message board and not a peep, which was quite surprising, considering the number of fans of those sites that visit here, IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post
      I checked out a few but they are all amateur hour with nothing but mundane discussion or bitterness and hard feelings toward this site.

BTW after seeing the Bomber forums I can see why we have to endure their fans here.
      Something I can agree with you on here haha.

Comment

Originally posted by KlutcH View Post

Something I can agree with you on here haha.
        Look at us and our new beginning.

Comment

I started listening to the Piffles podcast. Good job safimod, Im now following

Comment

Originally posted by iiebg View Post
            I started listening to the Piffles podcast. Good job safimod, Im now following
            Thanks! It's a lot of fun doing the show, glad to hear that people enjoy it

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsexydawg View Post

Look at us and our new beginning.
              Daffy can play nice somedays.

Comment

No

Comment

I visited the CFL forums. If you think this forum gets out of hand you should check that one out. The venom and bitterness towards this site is amazing. All sorts of vile insults. Lyle was there. All insults, very little of anything else. This site is awesome and amazing compared to that one. The mods here are great!

Comment

I was getting squirrely and tired of the gospel according to rod p, so I did check a few out. Anemic! This is the place to be!

Comment

Checked out The combine forum and The bash board a couple of times

Comment

Spent time on dailyfaceoff and thedailydugout since I'm into both fantasy hockey and baseball but this place is my football fix

Comment

Ya bunch of two timin' cheaters.......I was faithful to Riderfans.
                          Honest CFR I was.

Comment

Originally posted by Fizz View Post
                            Ya bunch of two timin' cheaters.......I was faithful to Riderfans.
                            Honest CFR I was.
                            Nobody likes a kissass...

Comment

I spent some time on CISFootball.org and wingszone.com/nllmb. I also joined a couple Riders Facebook groups. I asked what happened to this site in one and they deleted my post.

Comment

Went on MBB a few times, as usual. Avoided esksfans like the plague.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X