Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time Change on Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Change on Sunday

To quote a gif I saw today... "I love turning the clocks back so it gets dark by 4pm."

Said no one ever.

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
    To quote a gif I saw today... "I love turning the clocks back so it gets dark by 4pm."

Said no one ever.
    Whores and thieves like the cover of darkness.

Comment

I lived in Atlantic Canada for ten years, and one of the most frequently asked questions I heard was why doesn't Saskatchewan change with the rest of the country. I would look at them with a straight face and in all sincerity tell them, "We can't change the clocks, it screws up the cows and the milking cycles. Imagine if you woke up at six in the morning, really had to piss, but couldn't until seven. How would you like that? Well, the cows really don't like it, so we leave the clocks alone and don't screw with Mother Nature." You'd be amazed at how many people bought this load of tripe. I'm sure to this day when the question comes up out there, some of the ones I told this story to will pipe up, "I met a guy from Saskatchewan and he told me..."

Comment

Could we not just paste the thread here from any of the past years to save everyone the time to post the same stuff? Ahhhhh, the crash of the old site makes that impossible. Ok, have at'er ......

Comment

Stock up on chicken eggs in Alberta as it will take some time for the chickens to adjust causing a possible shortage and for the love of light be careful during the Monday morning commute and be on the look out for time change Zombie induced drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by danno View Post
            Could we not just paste the thread here from any of the past years to save everyone the time to post the same stuff? Ahhhhh, the crash of the old site makes that impossible. Ok, have at'er ......
            Lol. It's just an argument that I can't rehash anymore. What is the saying? "It is what it is".

Comment

In another web site talking about the extra hour Sunday morning.
              This lady Delores says on Sunday morning it either going to be sleep- sex or shovel snow before church.

Comment

https://www.conexusticket.com/eventp...es.asp?evt=529

Comment

Originally posted by jenius View Post

Whores and thieves like the cover of darkness.
                  Get an early start on things so they can have some quality family time too ya know.

Comment

Said no one ever.
                    Only the government would cut 2 feet off the top of a blanket, sew it onto the bottom and tell everyone they have a longer blanket

Comment

I would love it we just moved the clocks ahead an hour and just left them there. I'm more likely to enjoy the daylight that way.

Comment

Originally posted by nernzi19 View Post

Only the government would cut 2 feet off the top of a blanket, sew it onto the bottom and tell everyone they have a longer blanket
                        Saskatchewan gets it right though. Today the sunset in Regina and Kelowna are at about the same local time. Tomorrow, an hour earlier in Kelowna (local time). It's crappy and unnecessary.

Comment

Saskatchewan gets it right though. Today the sunset in Regina and Kelowna are at about the same local time. Tomorrow, an hour earlier in Kelowna (local time). It's crappy and unnecessary.
                          I'm very much of the opinion that daylight saving time is complete waste. I don't really care which time the province settled on, but pick one and stop the madness. SK has it right.

Comment

Used to hate it here in Alberta especially the spring change as we had to get used to getting up an hour earlier. Now that I'm retired I don't really care just gotta remember what time it is in Regina when I call family.

Comment

A funny take on time light savings time. Itís funny because it true....

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X