Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A tribute to our dear Granddaughter (Gone too soon)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A tribute to our dear Granddaughter (Gone too soon)

A tribute to our dear Zoey Zalusky who lost her life December 23, 2015 to Urea Cycle Disorder at 19 years old. A dance in her honor to raise awareness of this rare genetic disorder with the hope of saving lives. Please take the opportunity to watch the video for more information on UCD....and to get to know Zoey a little bit. She is truly loved and missed by so many. We know she would be thrilled to see everyone come out to enjoy a fun evening of great music, dancing, and FUN for a great cause AND especially in her honor!! She loved life and will be dancing with us in spirit!

THE NEW MONTAGUES will be playing three sets of great dance music!! YES A LIVE BAND!!! They are awesome!! I will have the tickets in my hand late next week and I ask that you contact me directly to purchase your tickets ASAP!! Profits from ticket sales will be donated to the Urea Cycle Disorder Foundation. Should you wish to make an additional donation, it will be gratefully accepted.

Tickets - $30.00/person
    Callie Club BAR will be open for business!!
    Buns and cold cuts served later in the evening.

Looking forward to seeing lots of family and friends at this event!! Cheers!!!

For more info check out Face Book

https://vimeo.com/210357075

Last edited by mangokgm; 09-19-2017, 11:23 AM.

Zoey was my first cousins daughter and the OP is my uncle. I encourage anyone that reads about this event to try and attend as it will be a fantastic evening. More awareness needs to be spread about this medical disorder as it can be prevented if diagnosed correctly. Also thanks to my other cousin for planning the event itself.

See the following link for ticket information:

https://www.facebook.com/events/131619744058022/?ti=cl
    Last edited by Captain SK; 09-19-2017, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. I have lost a daughter so I can empathize with the pain this is causing.

Comment

So sorry to hear this, condolences.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, our condolences.
          Pick your battles small enough to win but big enough to matter.

Comment

I as well would like to pass on my condolences. We lost a 16 year old baby girl and the pain for us has been excruciating for many years. Keep the faith.

Comment

I just saw this and I too would like to pass on my condolences. I lost a one year old nephew a few years ago and it is still painful.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X