Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parking Pass Trade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Pass Trade

I have a parking pass for D1 at Evraz. Id like to trade for the Lawson lot. We sit in the North end zone and its a quick walk over.

Anyone wanna trade?

I'm reasonably certain that they don't have a parking pass for the Lawson lots anymore. I was in that lot 2 years ago but last season they moved us to D last season.

Comment

For the game that lands on the same day as the Queen City EX those $30 parking passes are going to to turn into $30 pieces of arse wipe

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyheavy View Post
        I'm reasonably certain that they don't have a parking pass for the Lawson lots anymore. I was in that lot 2 years ago but last season they moved us to D last season.
        I think they eventually will have everyone moved over to D. I think as seniority goes you move closer. We were in the D lot last year but switched with somebody that was in the Lawson lot. We come in the North gate and feel like the Lawson lot is a little closer.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X