Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grey Cup Watch Party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• safimod
    started a topic Grey Cup Watch Party

Grey Cup Watch Party

Hey folks,

Piffles Podcast, Tall Grass Apparel and Kenton de Jong Travel are teaming up to host a Grey Cup Watch party for Sunday, November 25th.

Tickets are $10, which includes a free beer/drink.

Big screen TVs, Beer/Spirits, A couple of food trucks, and the big game.

Tickets are available here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/grey-cu...dssbdestsearch
    Attached Files
    Last edited by safimod; 11-19-2018, 03:22 PM.

• safimod
    replied
    Originally posted by jaydogg21 View Post
    What, no gofundme for your grey cup trip this year?
    I've never done a gofundme for a Grey Cup trip :P I joked about one a couple years ago, but I wouldn't actually do it. My wife is due with our 3rd in 4 weeks. Didn't want to risk being away from the city should he make an early appearance

Leave a comment:

• jaydogg21
    replied
    What, no gofundme for your grey cup trip this year?

Leave a comment:

• safimod
    replied
    Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post

That makes more sense! I was confused with the talk of food trucks and thought maybe you were setting up a tent outside or something.

Good luck woth the event! You guys are doing lots it seems with bus trips and watch parties etc. Great to see! One of your bus trips is on my to do list, one day!
    We'll be doing one for sure next season, two if we have to go to Calgary/Edmonton/Winnipeg for a playoff game. Next year is likely either Winnipeg (Banjo Bowl again) or Calgary, but we shall see.

Leave a comment:

• Bingo_Arms
    replied
    Originally posted by safimod View Post

It's inside, in the old Sear's Bargain Center
    That makes more sense! I was confused with the talk of food trucks and thought maybe you were setting up a tent outside or something.

Good luck woth the event! You guys are doing lots it seems with bus trips and watch parties etc. Great to see! One of your bus trips is on my to do list, one day!

Leave a comment:

• safimod
    replied
    Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post

Do I get a Value Village Gift Card with this? I didn't know the Centennial Mall still existed. Is this outside in the parking lot or in the mall?
    It's inside, in the old Sear's Bargain Center

Leave a comment:

• Bingo_Arms
    replied
    Originally posted by St. Anger View Post
    i will take a watch and a drink for $10
    Do I get a Value Village Gift Card with this? I didn't know the Centennial Mall still existed. Is this outside in the parking lot or in the mall?

Leave a comment:

• St. Anger
    replied
    i will take a watch and a drink for $10

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...