Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bus Trip to the West Final

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bus Trip to the West Final

Hey folks,

I know its a little early, and there is still the possibility that the Riders could either a) host the West Final or b) travel through the East, but we wanted to get a head start on this bus, to make sure the interest is there.

​​​​​​We will be heading up early on Saturday morning and staying in Motel Village near McMahon Stadium and returning to Regina following the game.

All tickets are double occupancy, so if you are coming as a single, you will share a room with another single.

Price includes: Transportation to and from Calgary, game ticket and hotel for the evening.

Cost: $300

Payment required to hold your spot (already 20% sold) but refunds will be provided by Tuesday, November 13th should the Riders not make the West Final. (if we end up as the crossover, refunds will be given ahead of the semi final game.
    To get your tickets, PM me here or email PifflesPodcast@gmail.com

What type of bus? Are there washrooms on it? Are people able to drink on it?

Also what would be the anticipated arrival time back into Regina?

Comment

Iíll join in on this , for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Unityriderguy View Post
        Iíll join in on this , for sure
        Beautiful - shoot me an email at PifflesPodcast@gmail.com and we'll get you all set up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post
          What type of bus? Are there washrooms on it? Are people able to drink on it?

Also what would be the anticipated arrival time back into Regina?
          I answered you in PM, but figured it would be good to share publicly too.

It'll be a 55 seat motorcoach, equipped with wifi, washrooms, and power outlets.
          Legally there is no drinking on any busses in Canada
          I'd put our estimated return time at approximately 3:30am (given a 7pm departure, I can't imagine there will be any long stops on the way home, so it may be earlier than that)

Comment

Originally posted by safimod View Post

I answered you in PM, but figured it would be good to share publicly too.

It'll be a 55 seat motorcoach, equipped with wifi, washrooms, and power outlets.
            Legally there is no drinking on any busses in Canada
            I'd put our estimated return time at approximately 3:30am (given a 7pm departure, I can't imagine there will be any long stops on the way home, so it may be earlier than that)
            ?? I've been on a few "licensed" buses that go from the Canadian Brewhouse in Red Deer to Commonwealth or McMahon. They get licensed with the AGLC in Alberta.

Comment

Originally posted by TCurrah View Post

?? I've been on a few "licensed" buses that go from the Canadian Brewhouse in Red Deer to Commonwealth or McMahon. They get licensed with the AGLC in Alberta.
              True - you can get licensed busses, though I wonder if you can get one that goes from Sask to Alberta... Either way, the company we use is not licensed.

Comment

True - you can get licensed busses, though I wonder if you can get one that goes from Sask to Alberta... Either way, the company we use is not licensed.
                Yeah, the two provinces probably have two sets of rules making it all wacky.

Comment

Originally posted by TCurrah View Post

Yeah, the two provinces probably have two sets of rules making it all wacky.
                  Probably something along the lines of alcohol consumed in the province must have come from that province.

Comment

didnt say no weed on the bus

Comment

Originally posted by St. Anger View Post
                      didnt say no weed on the bus
                      Well, busses are no smoking, but I can't stop someone from munching a brownie I guess

Comment

Well, busses are no smoking, but I can't stop someone from munching a brownie I guess
                        now u are talking lol

Comment

if you are coming as a single, you will share a room with another single.
                          Giggity.
                          Is it May yet?

Comment

Bumping this up, now that we know the path to the Grey Cup is through the West.

If you're interested, let us know. Payment is due to hold your spot, but is 100% refundable (early next week) if we don't beat Winnipeg.

If we don't have the numbers by next Tuesday (13) we will have to cancel.

Comment

Due to unforeseen circumstances related to transportation, the potential Piffles Podcast Cowtown Invasion has been cancelled

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X