Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banjo Bowl Bus - Charity Auction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banjo Bowl Bus - Charity Auction

We have one spot remaining on our Banjo Bowl Bus, donated by Adam Stuart. There is an auction going on on Twitter right now (link below) for a spot on the bus including game ticket and hotel for the night.

100% of proceeds are going to Jovon Johnson, to donate to the Lyme Disease charity of his choice!

Auction closes September 5th at Noon!

Originally posted by safimod View Post
    We have one spot remaining on our Banjo Bowl Bus, donated by Adam Stuart. There is an auction going on on Twitter right now (link below) for a spot on the bus including game ticket and hotel for the night.

100% of proceeds are going to Jovon Johnson, to donate to the Lyme Disease charity of his choice!

Auction closes September 5th at Noon!

I have bid fairly high and could bid more, but would have questions.

I'm an old broad going by myself. Would I be a fish out of water? Don't want to look ridiculous.
    Transport to the bus is a problem as in what do I do with my car?. When is the pickup and where is it?

Thanks!

Comment

Hey!

You wouldn't be out of place at all. There are a few older folks joining us as well.
      We are leaving bright and early on Saturday morning (430am) from the Vic Square parking lot.
      You can leave your car there, thought I'm taking a cab myself (that way, I don't have to worry about theft/damage/tow of my vehicle).

Any other questions, let me know. Thanks for your bid!

Comment

Thanks so much! I was worried about looking like a dork, but your reply allayed those fears,

and yes, I am Arabian Knights. I don't do all this cellphone stuff, so I had to create kind of a new twitter account today that as still Arabian Knights.

If I should be the successful bidder, I will PM you for more instructions via riderfans.

I am prepared to up my bid because the single was advertised at $260, which is a very decent price,

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X