Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loge tickets sideline passes July 28 Calgary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loge tickets sideline passes July 28 Calgary

July 28 Calgary game I won in a contest four Loge passes. Included with these tickets are four Pre-game sideline passes to be at field level from 5:30 to 6:30. Price for I of each is $150.00 with a sideline pass. Will only sell a pair or all four together. No singles. If you check Rider tickets you can see all that comes with Loge ticket during games Game day price is $270.00 per seat.

PM me

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by danno View Post
      PM sent
      You're out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by ROFLMAO View Post

You're out of control.
        Life is short ....

Comment

Life is short ....
          For sure. Too short to run through.

Comment

Life is short ....
            I would have thought that a BMW drivin' downtown luxury condo livin' Uber Hawaii ridin' high roller like you would already have season tickets up there

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus View Post

I would have thought that a BMW drivin' downtown luxury condo livin' Uber Hawaii ridin' high roller like you would already have season tickets up there
              I am super impressed how much you got into that sentence .....

Comment

I am super impressed how much you got into that sentence .....
                Pretty good for a truck driver eh?

Sat up in the Club seats for the last game thanks to the free points upgrade courtesy of the Rider Loyalty Program. Comfy seats but a little pricey for me. I have heard that the Loge Seats are sold in groups of four at $2500 each for the season and those four seat tables are even more. The AGT Lounge indoor area looks interesting with the all you can eat food provided with the seat. I almost like eating more than I like watching football

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus View Post

Pretty good for a truck driver eh?

Sat up in the Club seats for the last game thanks to the free points upgrade courtesy of the Rider Loyalty Program. Comfy seats but a little pricey for me. I have heard that the Loge Seats are sold in groups of four at $2500 each for the season and those four seat tables are even more. The AGT Lounge indoor area looks interesting with the all you can eat food provided with the seat. I almost like eating more than I like watching football
                  You write well .... education is far more than school.

Comment

You write well .... education is far more than school.
                    Bingo. The generation before me had little opportunity to advance their education. Dad said that if the girls wanted to go past grade 8, they had to want to become a nurse, or something like that, and the boys would have to want to be a minister or something.\

My granny said the saddest thing of her youth was being told she couldn't go past grade 8.

Education and intelligence don't correlate well.

Comment

Originally posted by ROFLMAO View Post

Bingo. The generation before me had little opportunity to advance their education. Dad said that if the girls wanted to go past grade 8, they had to want to become a nurse, or something like that, and the boys would have to want to be a minister or something.\

My granny said the saddest thing of her youth was being told she couldn't go past grade 8.

Education and intelligence don't correlate well.
                      This is so true.

Comment

Loge seats and sideline pre game passes still not sold. Pm me

Comment

Tickets sold.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X