Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home Opener Tickets - Below Cost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Opener Tickets - Below Cost

Friend is selling two tickets. Section 521, Row 9, Seats 1 and 2. Right on the aisle, great views.

Both adult tickets, $110 for both. PM me and Iíll connect you with the seller.

Great value for these seats that are less than his season ticket discount price.

BA

These same seats are also listed as "Verified Resale Tickets" at $50 each plus fees. Interesting that there are several other seats listed in the same section at the "Game Day" price of $44 plus fees each. Not sure how the $110 for the pair could be less than the season ticket discount price.

https://www1.ticketmaster.ca/saskatc...005490DD5B697B

Comment

I sit in the same section, and yeah itís slightly less than the season ticket price.

Way to chime in and be your usual DB self though, TUF. Some things never change with you.

And those resale at $100 were put up after he asked me to post here. He will take $100 from this site as well. Hopefully that is ok with you? Lol

And for the record, genius, at $110 for the pair thatís actually $8 cheaper than ticketmaster resale after the fees are added in. #themoreyouknow
      Last edited by Bingo_Arms; 06-11-2018, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bingo_Arms View Post
        I sit in the same section, and yeah itís slightly less than the season ticket price.

Way to chime in and be your usual DB self though, TUF. Some things never change with you.

And those resale at $100 were put up after he asked me to post here. He will take $100 from this site as well. Hopefully that is ok with you? Lol

And for the record, genius, at $110 for the pair thatís actually $8 cheaper than ticketmaster resale after the fees are added in. #themoreyouknow
        Check the link I provided.Again all the remaining seats in 521 are at $44 plus fees which is the Game Day price. Hey but go ahead and BS your way out of this one as well.

Standard Adult Ticket
        CA $44.00 + Fees

Last edited by Lotus; 06-11-2018, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Donít buy them then Lotus. God knows youíre one of the last people Iíd want sitting in my section. Thereís enough miserable old bastages in the stadium as is. Hopefully you stay home and donít sh!t yourself from all your prune juice.

Like I said. Friend said heíd gladly take $100 for the pair which is less than youíll find online.

Great seats, great view and itís looking like a decent night weather wise (fingers crossed).

Comment

Donít buy them then Lotus. God knows youíre one of the last people Iíd want sitting in my section. Thereís enough miserable old bastages in the stadium as is. Hopefully you stay home and donít sh!t yourself from all your prune juice.

Like I said. Friend said heíd gladly take $100 for the pair which is less than youíll find online.

Great seats, great view and itís looking like a decent night weather wise (fingers crossed).
            I have my own seats but selling those may be tough as according to Ticketmaster there are quite a few seats available in that section as well. I guess if you put a premium on aisle seats they may be worth the price. But again the regular Game Day price in that section is $44 plus fees so for you to say that your asking price is less than the discounted season ticket is not accurate to put it politely.

Comment

And to add in the spirit of being accurate it would be miserable old bastards (not sure what bastages means) and I have never tried prune juice nor do I need it to take a dump.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus View Post

Check the link I provided.Again all the remaining seats in 521 are at $44 plus fees which is the Game Day price. Hey but go ahead and BS your way out of this one as well.

Standard Adult Ticket
                CA $44.00 + Fees

Go yell at some clouds. Man, if you don't want them, don't buy them no need to be a dick about it though.

Comment

Friend will sell these for $80 for the pair if anyone is interested. PM me and Iíll give you his cell number / email.
                  Cheers

Comment

Tickets are sold.

Comment

Tickets are sold.
                      How much did you get for them?

Comment

Originally posted by ROFLMAO View Post

How much did you get for them?
                        I didnít get anything. They arenít my tickets.

Comment

I didnít get anything. They arenít my tickets.
                          Lotus was asking.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X