Tickets wanted for July 1st or July 8th home game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets wanted for July 1st or July 8th home game

Still two months away but looking for minimum 3, preferably four tickets to this game. We are in Calgary and try to get to at least one game/year and this one looks like it will work out best. Anyone out there that already knows they won't be able to make this game?

July 22 is the day of the Valencia-NY Cosmos game. Riders are in Calgary that weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugsey2k View Post
      July 22 is the day of the Valencia-NY Cosmos game. Riders are in Calgary that weekend.
      I believe he is looking for tickets in Calgary. Although I never caught that the first time I read it, either.

Comment

Yeah you are probably right

Comment

However, the title does say home game.

Comment

Oops, thanks all for pointing out my mistake (senior moment). We are actually now looking for Saturday July 1st; anyone out there have availability for the same number of tickets? Do you think it'll be easier or harder given that it's the Canada Day long weekend? If we can't come up with tickets, may have to move our annual trip until later in the year. Sorry for the error. PS, I'm a she, not a he

Comment

Originally posted by reggieslack View Post
              Oops, thanks all for pointing out my mistake (senior moment). We are actually now looking for Saturday July 1st; anyone out there have availability for the same number of tickets? Do you think it'll be easier or harder given that it's the Canada Day long weekend? If we can't come up with tickets, may have to move our annual trip until later in the year. Sorry for the error. PS, I'm a she, not a he
              Some people may make theirs available for July 1, since it is a long weekend, and they might want to go camping/fishing/visiting, etc.

However, it is a Winnipeg game, the prelude to Labour Day.

Comment

Or we can probably make Saturday July 8 work as well. Don't mean to sound like such a flake; my daughter is an RN in small town Alberta so it's somewhat tough for her to switch enough shifts around in the summer to make the trip. If I can get 3 or 4 tickets to either of these games I'll make it work! Thanks!

Comment

Or we can probably make Saturday July 8 work as well. Don't mean to sound like such a flake; my daughter is an RN in small town Alberta so it's somewhat tough for her to switch enough shifts around in the summer to make the trip. If I can get 3 or 4 tickets to either of these games I'll make it work! Thanks!
                  Your last approach could be buying tickets for Pil Country. That may or may not suit you. There should be more tickets released on June 1. I don't think they released them all for season ticket holders to buy extra tickets early. (Can someone confirm?)

Comment

Gov would you be able to change the title of this thread? It's Laura, I screwed up HARD! I need either July 8 or July 1st. Sorry, not used to posting much!

Comment

Still two months away but looking for minimum 3, preferably four tickets to this game. We are in Calgary and try to get to at least one game/year and this one looks like it will work out best. Anyone out there that already knows they won't be able to make this game?
                      Sent you a PM. We have 10 tickets for the July 8th game that we had to buy in order to get our group tickets for the labour day game for our friends annual get together. The tickets are cheaper than the box office price due to the group discount and we just want what we paid for them

Comment

Just sent you a pm Trevor, we're all in!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X