Looking for : Don Narcisse photos or cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for : Don Narcisse photos or cards

I'm getting a signed Don Narcisse jersey professionally framed, and I'm getting a couple of photos put in the frame. Problem is, having a hard time finding high quality photos. I found a couple online, but id really prefer something better. I'm thinking two 5x7s or 8x10s.

Other option is trading cards. The double shot of him and then him with the grey cup, or the one with him wearing shades would be great.

Let me know if you have something you'd part with for a nominal fee

Why not just get ahold of Don and get a personal photo with him? I think I have a player card that I'd let you have.

Comment

Originally posted by riderphan View Post
      Why not just get ahold of Don and get a personal photo with him? I think I have a player card that I'd let you have.
      Don is very accommodating. I had something I wanted him to sign (his HoF induction banner). When my dad went in to see him, he gave my dad an autographed photo as well.

Comment

Originally posted by riderphan View Post
        I had thought of that, but I really want photos of his playing days - I notice I didn't specify that in my original message... That's why I'm also interested in the trading cards.

Comment

what about a Henry Burris card, do you have one, do you do you? i really need one

Comment

Buy a vehicle from Capitol and wear Rider stuff and he will give you tons of autographed pictures and swag.
            Flush the Turddownation and the stink that comes with it

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X