PDA

View Full Version : Saskatoon Auto Body places - need help finding a place

Darius
08-30-2010, 10:42 AM
Does anyone know if any SGI accredited Saskatoon Auto Body places are offering any promotions (eg. free TV's, etc.) to get some work done? I have two claims needing action and I want to get some freebees out of the deal. Or, at the very least a complete interior detailing with shampoo. Any suggestions?

Beels
08-30-2010, 11:10 AM
Little tip for you.

The places that have to toss out freebies to bring in work, aren't busy for a reason.

szarka33
08-30-2010, 11:12 AM
Canadian Tire

awesome service, mechanics know what they are doing...never any problems.

GeoffSK
08-30-2010, 11:16 AM
Canadian Tire

awesome service, mechanics know what they are doing...never any problems.

I'm not sure if this was meant to be a joke or not. I never had luck with Canadian tire. I usually go to Boyd Autobody in Sutherland. I've had no complaints with any of the SGI claims they worked on for me.

bravesnake
08-30-2010, 11:39 AM
Does anyone know if any SGI accredited Saskatoon Auto Body places are offering any promotions (eg. free TV's, etc.) to get some work done? I have two claims needing action and I want to get some freebees out of the deal. Or, at the very least a complete interior detailing with shampoo. Any suggestions?

Not sure about the freebies but-Saskatoon or Nutana Carstar, Mid West Meidl, Marks, Millenium are a few I would trust to do good work.

Randy Lahey
08-30-2010, 12:10 PM
Kavia autobody does great work

mixer
08-30-2010, 12:25 PM
I took my car in to Kavia Autobody when a coyote ran into my front bumper and destroyed it. They did great work.